Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And we're walking

I walked like a million miles today because my car's registration is expired. Okay, maybe not a million. I'd say at least four, but still. In hot, humid Florida weather, just standing outside for two minutes makes you sweat like crazy. Anyway... I am pretty glad I walked. I got to see so much stuff I wouldn't have seen otherwise. I saw a couple pretty sick skate spots. I saw a perfect grass gap. A pole jam. Ledges. Rails. All this stuff was in one place!! It was insane. Sure I can't skate all this stuff but I can enjoy it's beauty right? I would've taken pictures but somewhere along the way I realized I left my camera in my room. Those pictures will come some other day. I also saw a mini ditch and took a picture with my phone. Its all wet, but with some work it could turn into a nice little spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment