Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Recently

Note to self and anyone who actually keeps tabs on this blog: I really stink at updating. If I were you I would just check in like twice a year. You might see a new post. You might not. Who knows?

Anyway.. this is a "recently" post, hence the title. 

Recently:
Favorite midnight snack: Hard boiled eggs. Don't ask me why. They just taste so good lately. 
Favorite meal: smoothies. I'm back at that smoothie game and your girl can make a mean banana-berry smoothie!
Favorite song: Crash and Burn - Thomas Rhett. Country, really radio-y, catchy, kinda whiny. Why do I like it? I have no clue but I do. It just makes you want to bob your head to the beat and kinda dance around. 
Favorite podcast: Ask Me Another. It's pretty much like jeopardy with a bunch more chitchat. I'm not a huge fan of all the chitchat. If anyone can find me a podcast that is almost exactly like Jeopardy, I'll be forever indebted to them. 
Favorite movie: still don't have one. Movies are kinda lame and I can never remember what happens after a day. 
Favorite time to go to bed: 2 am. Because I haven't been able to get to bed earlier than that in a while. 
Favorite state: Arizona. Duh. That's why I live here. 
Favorite park: Tempe. I never thought I'd say this, but I love tempe park. It may be that it is the only park we go to anymore or it may be that I love the bowl, but it's a really fun park. 
Favorite thing to do (besides skating): bike rides. There was a week, when it was still sorta chilly out, that I went on a bike ride almost every night. Mo an I did ten miles one night! I tried going today but it was windy and my legs were not up to it. I'm thinking about riding my bike to work tomorrow. Maybe if I get up early enough... 

That's all for now. I have pictures on my phone that I'm too lazy to upload and a video I'm (hardly) working on of my first year in Arizona. It's not going to be accurate footage because I'll probably really start filming in a few days, but you'll listen to a few good songs and watch people you don't know doing random things. You'll love it. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment