Thursday, May 5, 2011

Greeze Trukz

Albert -"You down to hit up fat bitches?"
Me - "Yup!...wait..what?"
Albert - "I mean Grease Trucks."
Me - "Oh yeah, yeah, yeah."
Albert - "I love how you know what I mean when I say 'fat bitches'."

Pretty much sums up the conversation I had with my brother before going to Grease Trucks tonight. I think they should definetly change the name to 'Fat Bitches.' Definetly sums up their meals. I first heard about the grease trucks on Man vs. Food one night and I vowed that if I were in ever in New Jersey again, I would be hitting it up.
I went with my brother, Ghibron, and Romero. As soon as we walked up to the grease trucks we had two trucks fighting over who would serve us. They started lowering the prices of the sandwich as time went by and we got sandwiches for three bucks a pop and the choice of a free drink. Half price!! I got a Veggie Koko. It was really good. I downed it super fast. It had fries, mozzerella sticks, marinara sauce, lettuce,
tomato, onions in a sub roll thing. I definetly thought it would taste WAY better than it did. Before I went there everyone said it was heaven. It was really good, but not really heaven worthy. That's the problem with high expectations! I enjoyed it though. I think I could've downed two tonight, but I drank too much water before hand.

Heart attack in a bag


No comments:

Post a Comment