Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bikes are great.

When I first moved to Florida, my dad and I walked a long ways away to do who knows what becasue I don't even remember. I blogged about it. It was pretty much one of the first blog posts I did. We had to walk because our cars werent registered so we had no other form of transportation. Anyway...on our walk I saw this cool ditch that was all dirty and wet, but that I decided I would skate when it wasn't. Well today was the day!
I rode my bike around there, saw that it was dry and went back home to get my board. It was fun and because the last couple of nights it's rained, there weren't many rocks or anything to sweep away. It's like I was meant to skate there!!
After the ditch, I went to this abandoned car dealership that has super smooth ground, stairs, this big gap, and a pole jam. I've seen other dudes skating and filming there and stuff. I just rolled around there. I wasn't down to try anything, especially because it was starting to get dark and I was alone. Cool day though!!

What a gem!

It took me a bajillion tries to get around that little corner frontside, but I did it!!



Cool thing is you can't see the ditch if you drive by.

 Pole Jam!

Cool gap I would only be able to ollie in my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment