Saturday, May 14, 2011

These are my demands: I want a rediculously huge veggie burger with two, count em', two veggie patties, three slices of tomato, two slices of red onion, two leaves of lettuce, five pickle slices, a thick sesame seed bun-slightly toasted, of course. Here's how I want it put together: Top bun, ketchup, mayo, dash of spicy mustard, two pickles, two tomatoes, lettuce leaf, slice of the red onion, ketchup, mayo, tiny bit of spicy mustard, veggie patty, add in the rest of the veggies, more mayo, ketchup and spicy mustard, veggie patty, and bottom bun. On the side I want a large basket of extra crispy onion rings, extra crispy ya' hear?! Oh you want to know what I will dip my onion rings in? I'll tell you! Mix equal parts mayo and ketchup and then add in spicy mustard until it tastes just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment