Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bright Eyes - First Day of My Life

I love this song. You say Bright Eyes and I automatically think of this song. The first time I ever heard this song I was 19, living in Utah and was doing 'homework' late one night during the spring semester of my sophmore year. A friend put some of the lyrics to At the Bottom of Everything as his facebook status. I typed them into google and then typed Bright Eyes into youtube and one of the first songs that came up was this one. I listened to the first couple seconds of it and was hooked. It was insane how happy I instantly felt. Giddy i guess. I clicked the repeat button for the rest of the night. I hear this song now and I can remember what it smelled like outside. It was still cold out, so it smelled like snow. It's so weird. It's a great song. I like the dog in the video and the dude with floofy hair at :16 and the other dude with floofy hair at :22.

No comments:

Post a Comment