Monday, July 7, 2014

Musical Monday

Like I said for the last Musical Monday, a lot of Andrew Jackson Jihad has been heard lately. This week my musical selection is....drumroll please!!!! brrrrrrrr (That's a drumroll.) Heartilation by Andrew Jackson Jihad! Woohoo!! I'm pretty sure this song, in the last couple of days, has gotten the most plays on my iPod. It's just that good. I put it on repeat for hours and hours pretty much everyday. My favorite line in the song is "I want to tear out my heart and give it away to a person more deserving one day."
Now, I've heard a bunch of variations of this song. Some live, some not, and some covers. Variations. Duh. But my favorites are these. Go ahead and listen to all of them. Because they're all good. Go ahead. I'll wait. Oh and leave a comment. If you want to. I know you do..

Okay so first up, is the first version I ever heard. So freaking good. This is the one I have on my iPod. I've been listening to it everyday at least three times a day since the first time I heard it a couple weeks ago.


This is the next one. You might think it sounds the same, but it doesn't. Trust me. It's different. And you can see them playing.


And this is the next one. Woah not Andrew Jackson Jihad! "Who's Jo Pie Whyld," you may ask. Well I'll tell you: I don't know. BUT, she did this song justice! Best cover I listened to.

No comments:

Post a Comment