Friday, October 31, 2014

More pictures...

Chase and Bodhi. I think Bodhi is more of a dog than Popeye is. 

 There's just something about the fair.. Don't all those colors just make you happy. They make you feel like a kid again.

 I want a giant stuffed animal. Just to say I got one from the Arizona state fair. That's all. 

 The bathrooms at Pecos don't have doors. I used to have dreams about bathrooms without doors, just like this one, when I was little. It used to terrify me and I always woke up in a cold sweat. I would think about how terrible it would be to have to poop without a stall door. I didn't go in these bathrooms for that reason. I went in to fix my knee brace but I still got very uneasy. I had never seen bathrooms like these and actually didn't think that they existed. Arizona, you have proved me wrong!

"Guys, take a cute picture!" Chrissie always says her and Andrew have a hard time taking cute pictures. I'm starting to believe it..





 Oh, but look at these adorable pumpkins!

 I bought a hat the other day. I was so excited that I ended up sleeping in it. And taking selfies. In the dark. Don't judge! I bet you've done the same!!

 This is Herbert. He's the first pumpkin I ever carved. He's now in pumpkin heaven as a result of being infested with mold and bugs. RIP Herbert.

 Tim ran into this kid at Sedona the other day. This was right before the impact. He didn't completely knock him over but kinda grabbed him and as he stumbled around. It was intense. 

 Pictures of people taking pictures of other people. 

I love this town! Being able to drive around town and say hi to your friends in other cars is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment