Tuesday, March 15, 2011

For the next 83 days...

...I will eat nothing but raw vegan meals.
Meaning: Nothing but veggies, fruits and nuts...uncooked. Why?
Reason #1: To prove to myself that you can do anything you set your mind to.
Reason #2: To detox from all the crap I've been putting in my body for the last couple months.
Reason #3: To lose a little weight.
I started March 7th. I end June 7th. 90 days. I think know it can be done. I've done it for a month before. I think know three are possible.
Up until today, it's been easy. I haven't put myself any where near temptation. Today after skating I came home to a cheese pizza my uncle brought home from Hungry Howie's. My stomach was greatly tempted. My mind said no while my stomach screamed yes. I didn't let my stomach win.

No comments:

Post a Comment