Monday, February 14, 2011

Skype!

I skyped for the first time ever with my friend Stefan tonight! It was awesome! Good times, good times. Stefan has been a buddy ever since he was in eight grade. I met him at wrestling practice in the spring of '06. We used to weigh almost the same so I would always wrestle him. I used to beat him all the time. Over the years he grew and by the time he was a sophmore he could almost beat me every time. Now he's 17 and a senior in high school. I love this boy.

[12:46:23 AM] Lorena Rivera: you wanna play a game?
[12:46:44 AM] stefan: what game? take off your clothes??
                                   thats a good game
[12:46:55 AM] Lorena Rivera: noo.
[12:46:55 AM] stefan: :P
                                   ah darn
[12:47:07 AM] Lorena Rivera: checkers
                                                haha
[12:47:12 AM] stefan: haha sure

Stefan!!

 He shaved his head last summer :(  He used to have such long curly hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment