Monday, June 9, 2014

Musical Mondays

Remember how last week I was a day late? Well not this time! This week, for your listening pleasure, I have for you a song by The Tallest Man on Earth called Revelation Blues. Easy listening so you can day dream on this beautiful Monday morning. (or afternoon. I don't know. I half expect you to be clicking the refresh button on your browser, just waiting for me to update on Mondays.)
"Sometimes roses die too young." That's why, when I have a boyfriend or husband, I want him to bring me pizza. Pizza doesn't die. It might get old or stale but nuke it in the microwave for a few seconds and you have a perfectly acceptable slice of pizza. Or some coffee. Or just a cutesy poopsy handwritten note. Yeah, that'd be nice too. Okay here ya go. Enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment