Wednesday, June 4, 2014

More Arizona

    I have so many pictures on my phone that I just keep looking at but don't know what to do with. So this is what I'm going to do. Every once in a while I'll post them on here. It'll be like my way of saying I'm excited for Arizona, without having to say I'm excited. 
 This was my second day in Arizona. Lux coffee shop in Phoenix. 

 I'd only known Chrissie for about half a day at this point. 

 Miss ya, Pops!

 Roof hangs

 The first all white Jamaican bobsled team for worms.

 Roof read.

 Roof view

 Cinco de Mayo was pretty great

 Best morning cuddler

 Lost Dutchman dinner

 Roof tans. Ignore my face, look at Chase's.

Buddies!!

 Oak Creek hike. About a week ago, there was a huge fire up in these mountains. It's sad to think that so much of this gorgeous view is damaged. It's even sadder to think that this was probably caused by people. 

 Take me back! I didn't notice the butterfly up there until now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment