Thursday, October 6, 2011

I had another dream..

My ankle was busted and I was on crutches. I went to this restaurant called El Paisano where they sold awesome Mexican food. My brother got tacos and I ordered the pizza and it was amazing!! It had a whole bunch of veggies on it and it was soooo good! They had an alley in back of the restaurant where they had a fun DIY skatepark. The restaurant had financial difficulties and was going to close down and since no one wanted to see the skatepark go, people spread the word and the restaurant got packed!!  There was also a car place in the restaurant where they did tune ups and oil changes and tire rotations. I ate all my food and then went home where my brother locked me in the garage, where upon seeing it was empty we realized we had walked home and left the car back at the restaurant.

Then I woke up. This is why you don't watch Diners, Drive-ins and Dives before bed. You dream about food and restaurants all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment