Sunday, October 23, 2011

Me: I'm going to go up to the roof and take a picture of the cool sunset. If I scream come find me.

Bert: No! Don't!
I ended up not going up to the roof. I tried, but once I got up there I noticed the roof was pretty unstable. How did I come to this conclusion? I went to transfer from ladder to roof, pushed down on the roof and part of it came off. I'm pretty glad I didn't just go for it. I probably wouldn't be typing this right now. I debated trying to get to the middle of the roof without really putting my weight on the edge of the roof, but decided against it. I have school tomorrow!

Pulling away part of the roof.

So tomorrow, if there's a pretty sunset, I'm going to climb up to the top of a billboard sign not to far from my house and take a picture of said pretty sunset. All for you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment