Thursday, October 6, 2011

Job or No Job?!

I got a job offer and after being all excited for about five minutes I realized I don't really want nor do I really need a job. I have no bills, I have no debt (except for a student loan), I never pay to go skate anymore...so I don't need money at all. I could :
  • Take the job
  • be miserable for the next few months
  • be super busy with school and a job
  • have no time to skate
  • forget AZ in the winter but...
  • have money to go to AZ during spring break
  • meet a whole bunch of new people
  • make money
  • have money saved up for next summer
...or...
  • Not take the job
  • just keep going to school
  • relax and skate when I don't have homework
  • go on bike rides everyday
  • forget an AZ trip all together
  • and deal with being completely broke next summer.
Decisions, decisions. Not taking the job seems like way more fun for now, but taking the job seems much more...grown-up, responsible, smart? Bahh. I'll sleep on it and decide how I feel in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment