Sunday, May 4, 2014

Everyday I'm in Arizona, I'm reminded of why I want to move here. The mountains, the weather, the people, the freedom. It just keeps getting better.
   
Went to the Phoenix art museum earlier this week. A lot of artsy stuff was looked at.

   
We pretended to be cool for a bit and hung out in a record store..

Downtown Phoenix has rad art everywhere!!

We went to Lux, in Phoenix, the other day. Arizona has so many great coffee shops. Be forewarned: some super hipster hangouts don't have sugar.

The wedge! This park is definitely my favorite. I'll probably skate somewhere else this week, but this one...yes.

The other day, there was a photo shoot going on at the wedge. 

First Fridays with new and old friends! First Friday is pretty much a street fair with a bunch of artsy places showing artsy things.

Umm just look at those palm trees! 

Sleepovers are always awesome.

Popeye's really taken to me. Which is cool. He's a pretty good cuddler until he decides to cuddle with your feet...

Popeye, you're not a cat! Get off my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment