Thursday, August 11, 2011

Huntington this past week was super fun, but I was happy to be back at camp. I missed it for sure. I took a couple pictures on our trip and here are a few of those. 
One of the evenings we were in Huntington there was a street fair. There were so many people! There were a couple people playing music and a whole bunch of vendors, a whole bunch of which were food vendors. It was fun.

Cassandra is SUPER excited for funnel cake! Can you tell?

Little concert on main street.

Giant air slides!! 

This guy was sooo good! I kinda wanted to buy one of his CD's.

View of the Coastal carnage bowl from VIP!!

My Red Bull supply for the rest of summer.

The rest of these are from the drive back home. We had In n Out on the way back. It was delicious. 
Huge gorilla balloon.

Tyler 1 driving home.

Tyler 2 not driving home.

Cassandra hiding/sleeping.

Shaky sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment