Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Universal City Walk and Birthdays

I went to Universal City Walk today. It was fun! It was also hot, humid, and rainy... But it was fun! It was also my cousin's birthday, so we celebrated at Red Lobster. I had to give up my vegetarian ways once again!  Pretty cool day!

Hard Rock cafe pink convertible.

Cool license plates?

It was my cousin's birthday today. The big 15! Congrats!

The Ultimate Feast. I remember the first time I got this. My family's been going to Red Lobster for so many years. It is pretty much the restaurant of choice whenever there's a special occasion. I was pretty little when I first ordered it and the waiter was sure I wouldn't be able to finish it. It has a lobster tail, breaded shrimp, shrimp scampi, french fries, and lobster legs. I finished the whole thing! He was surprised. Everytime we go I order the same thing. They used to give me apple sauce instead of a salad, but they no longer serve apple sauce. I remember being super bummed when they took away the apple sauce.

My aunt's a spaz! I love her though!

This squirrel was awesome. He wasn't afraid of people at all. He went up to us and took food out of our hands!

In other news...I got my old phone back. I switched to t-mobile last august and used to pay 20 cents a text. After paying a rediculous amount for my phone bill this month, I got on my aunts plan. I'm back with good ol' Verizon and only paying 10 bucks a month.
Coolest phone ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment