Monday, August 29, 2011

I kinda did everything I wanted to do to a certain extent today. Not really. It was a pretty slow day. And it rained. And it was humid. And hot. And it kinda sucked. Can I please go back to Arizona now?
Today I:
1. Woke up at noon
2. Got school supplies and went grocery shopping for veggies and fruit
3. Cleaned the virus off one of my computers.
4. Applied for a few jobs
5. Got my books ready for school
6. Kept reading For One More Day
7. I've been iPod partying all day!
8. Bed pretty soon

Tomorrow I'll probably:
1. Wake up early
2. Go to school. I only have three classes!!
3. Finish unpacking my stuff? Maybe I'll just keep it all packed for next summer?!
4. Clean my room.
5. Do homework if I have any.
6. Apply for more jobs.
7. Finish reading For One More Day
8. Bike Ride?
9. iPod party?
10.Bed

School's probably going to be okay. I don't expect much. I've already been to college and it's not that different from high school except for the fact that your school day ends up being three hours long. I'm excited, but dreading it at the same time. At least it'll give me something to do all day! I hope I find a jobby soon. I need one. I'm really broke. I don't even want to spend money on anything right now, I just want to save it until I can take a trip somewhere (most likely back to Arizona) or use it to start paying off my loan. Dumb loans!

No comments:

Post a Comment