Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This trip to the U.S. Open has been the best. I don't even feel like I'm working all day. The food is really good, the weather is amazing, and the beach is AWESOME!! I get to wake up early and go running with being afraid of getting attacked by racoons. I get to watch skateboarding from amazing skateboarders everyday in one of the coolest looking bowls!! It's awesome!! Only complaint...the beds are way too soft. The floor might just end up being my bed for the remainder of the week. 

First concert!! I have no idea what band it was, but it was cool. They were playing Beach Boy songs. MGMT is playing on Saturday and I am soooo psyched!!

Cutest kids EVER!!! Watching them skate made my day!

This trip is perfect for loading up on snacks!!

I went to Harbor House Cafe with Mo for dinner yesterday. It was so good!! I had four blueberry-banana pancakes! They were delicious!! And big!! and they gave me a mini apple on the side!!

I also got a YUJJJJ strawberry milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry!! Thank you Woodward!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment