Monday, August 29, 2011

Skewl wuz zoooo much phun!

It really was! I'm taking Comp I, Speech and Sociology. I'm also taking US Gov, but that's online so it hasn't begun yet. My teachers are pretty cool. Comp I will probably be my easiest class, Speech is going to kill me and Sociology will probably be the most interesting. My sociology professor is gay, has traveled all around the world and is taking us to a nudist community, not to far from my house, as a field trip before the end of the semester. Kids are nice and my classes are all pretty close to each other. I still haven't bought my books and am dreading the thought of how much they are going to be. I heard one of the books was about $120. Sucks!
Today I did everything I planned on doing. I didn't have much homework. Just to write a bit on a discussion board. Piece of cake! I finished my book and finished unpacking. I have no idea what I'll do tomorrow. I don't have school. My cousin's in town. I might go to Universal Studios, although I am honestly dreading being outside in this humidity. At night it's not the end of the world, but during the day I feel like I'm going insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment