Thursday, September 8, 2011

Idea Thiefs!!

Look who just got a basketball hoop right next to the vert ramp!

and in other news...

I have alot of homework for this weekend. I have to write and practice a speech on hurricane preparedness. I already forsee that Speech class is going to be the class I'll have the most difficult time in. Monday morning is going to come and I'll probably feel like puking until the speech is given. And then I'll just be all jittery for the rest of the day. I love that my weekends are four days long though! Ahh the perks of being in school and not being employed! I need to catch up on sleep. And finish reading all the books I started reading. I have like seven books out right now. I have The Stranger by Albert Camus, A Happy Death by Albert Camus, The Pearl by John Steinbeck, and The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. Only four. My bad!

Tomorrow will probably look a little like this: (I've been slacking with the whole daily planner thing)

1. Wake up and shower and stuff ( I think this one is going to stop being a number. I think it's implied that to go somewhere I need to wake up and shower and stuff.)
2. Volunteer at the Community Food and Outreach Center.
3. Grab lunch at Loving Hut.
4. Do homework.
5. Read a book.
6. Go on a bike ride.
7. Ipod Party!!
8. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment