Monday, September 26, 2011

Stuff

My mom is giving my old mp3 player to my cousin, so she asked me to go through and erase all the songs that wouldn't be appropriate for a five year old. I hadn't touched the mp3 player for about a year, so I charged it, turned it on and looked at the music I had on it. I was speechless...Some stuff that was on it included Petey Pablo........N'sync.........98 Degrees..........Bowling For Soup..........Hawthorne Heights.........Hayden Panettiere...........Justin Beiber...........Nickelback...........T.I.............Fergie............Jesse McCartney.........New Kids On The Block..........Zion I.........and other stuff I still listen to, but alot of the stuff on there, I haven't heard in a pretty long time. I was kinda surprised at what I used to listen to. It was weird. I realize I've changed alot in the past year. Not just in my taste in music, but in alot of other stuff too. I've been looking through photo albums and going back to really old facebook posts and I've noticed priorities have changed. Alot. Stuff I used to think was important, isn't so much anymore. I guess it's all part of growing up, but it's just weird to think about how much a person can change in just one year. Anyways...enough of this deep thought and reflecting stuff. Enjoy this song I used to listen to when I was 15!!

No comments:

Post a Comment