Monday, November 21, 2011

Josh Turner - Would You Go With Me

When I was a junior in high school my wrestling coach had this song as his ring tone. Everytime his phone would ring, this would play and it got to the point where I memorized all the words, but didn't know what the song was or who sang it, but I loved it. Every bus trip to tournaments I'd ask him to play it and he eventually just burned me a cd. I went to the library today and saw the CD and had to get it.

If I gave you my hand would you take it
and make me the happiest man in the world?
If I told you my heart couldn't beat one more minute without you girl
Would you accompany me to the edge of the sea,
help me tie up the ends of a dream?
I gotta know would you go with me.
I love you so, so would you go with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment