Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tallest Man on Earth

A friend last summer reluctantly introduced me to The Tallest Man on Earth, and as much as I said I wouldn't end up listening to him, I did. Whoops! Muh bad! Ha I love his music. For a few weeks after I got home from camp, I would fall asleep every night listening to him. It was honestly the only thing that would knock me out so I could get a few hours of sleep. Not to say his music puts me to sleep! Quite the contrary, it livens me up. It makes me kinda sad sometimes, but for the most part it's a happy kind of sad. Its hard to explain and I don't really feel like trying. Anyway...Out of these three songs, my favorite one is the middle one. They're all good, but The Gardener is really, really good. It starts at about 3:07. I've listened to it so many times. I love the lyrics. I know it sounds dumb, but I pretty much melt when I listen to this song. Favorite line? There are a few. But my all time favorite is, "So I could stay the king you see in your eyes, babe. In your eyes, babe."

No comments:

Post a Comment