Friday, January 28, 2011

Everytime I start to think that Florida is a total poo hole and that I would rather be living somwhere else, Florida just throws a whole bunch of awesomeness at me out of nowhere. With the exception of the minor tornado warning the other day, the weather has been pretty awesome lately. Not too hot, not too cold. Not humid at all...preeetty perfect. Skys have been sunny. It feels like spring. I really can't complain. Not that I would, I'm just saying. I do miss friends and family and being able to skate when I please, but sometimes I think that missing that stuff, is what makes it so great to see them or have it again.

Skating these last couple of days has been insane. In a good way of course! I've been having the funnest time just messing around on a skateboard. Its always fun to skate with kids who don't care how good you are and don't take skating super serious. You learn so much more that way. You have more fun that way. 
For the last two days all I've eaten has been chocolate chip cookies, cake, and bread. Today I had 'real' food for the first time. Pizza. Twice. I went to this new place (new for me) named Flippers. They didn't sell slices so I had to settle for a personal pizza. I got a cheese one before I went skating. It was really good. After skating I went to my favorite pizza place in Florida. AL'S! I got the usual. Two slices of cheese. So so so good.
I got my car back today. Looks like new! It's great. Its cool to have my own transportation again. I felt really weird driving today for some reason. Kinda scared. I got over it pretty fast though.
Now for everything to be as close to perfect as it's realistically going to get, all I need is a job to help pay for gas...and skating...and my car...and insurance...and my phone...and food...and a trip to california...and to save up for school.... But lets not spoil the excitement of these last couple days with that minor downer. I think I'll be fine for another couple weeks.
Florida is actually turning out to be a pretty great place to live. Who woulda thunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment