Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have an obsession with food.

I don't necessarily have an obsession with eating food, although I love doing that too. Wrestling kills the whole 'eat what you want' thing. It's more of an obsession with watching food being made, smelling food, looking at all the colors possible in a dish...Oh gosh. Food is just good. It's necessary, an essential. I could talk about food all day. If I had the time I could probably cook all day. There's just something satisfying about making something and being able to sit down and enjoy it. I could watch food being made all day. I want to end up marrying a dude that loves food and loves to cook and eat as much as I do. I think if it weren't for wrestling, I'd be rolling instead of walking right now. Wrestling makes it so I think twice about what I'm putting in my mouth. Once wrestling is over for good, I'll probably be in trouble.
I've been watching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives alot lately. Just trying to catch up on missed episodes. One place I want to go eat at someday, maybe even this summer, is the Gaffey Street Diner. Everything looks so good and fresh! The french toast supreme looks heavenly! The biscuits and gravy...oh lawd!

No comments:

Post a Comment