Sunday, January 16, 2011

Red Lobster Food Baby

I went to Red Lobster yesterday, meaning Saturday, for my Mom's b-day which is today. The food was sooo good!  My favorite part about Red Lobster is their cheddar bay biscuits. Der da best! I think I had like ten of them.
I was really hungry. I've been living off of apples, grapes and water for the past week with a couple bananas and peaches thrown in. I almost forgot how much cutting weight for wrestling sucks. Almost. I ended up eating my plate, half my mom's plate, and a giant piece of chocolate cake and ice cream. So good! My mom and dad joke that I'll be alive for another week with everything I ate today. They think I don't enough on a daily basis. Haha truth is I probably don't. Big whoop. Anywayzz.. Crummy cell phone pics? I got em.

I got what I always get. Ultimate feast.
Portion sizes are definetly getting smaller as the years go by.

Chocolate cake and ice cream!
It looks like a black blob in the picture, but in real life it looked like a delicious, gooey masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment