Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"For what troubles a grown-up, will never trouble a child."

Wendy: Peter. You won't forget me, will you?
Peter: Me? Forget? Never.
Wendy: Will you ever come back?
Peter: To hear stories... About me.


I watched Peter Pan today. I love that movie. It is my favorite movie. I could watch it a million times and then a million more. When it first came out I was 13 and I thought that Peter Pan was the cutest boy I'd ever seen. Every time I watch the part where the kids come home and the parents hug them and welcome them back and the father says, "of course I missed you," I cry. I cry again when Wendy asks Peter if he'll forget her and he responds "never." i never understood the whole 'hidden kiss' thing until today. Best movie ever for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment