Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm going to be graduating soon and I have no clue what I want to do. All I know for sure is that I want to do something that benefits someone. It can even just be one person. I don't care. I don't want to get rich. I couldn't care less about money. I just want to be happy by making other people happy. I used to want to be a vet and help animals. I wanted to open a clinic that would take people that didn't have the money to get their pets the medical attention they needed. After talking to vets and seeing that it takes money to run a clinic and hearing about all the legal and insurance crap vets have to deal with, I'm not so sure I want to do that anymore. It seems like all the politics crap that occurs in doctor world has seeped into vet world. It's all about making money, not actually helping people or animals. That's something I don't want to be a part of. Lately I've been thinking alot about nutrition and although I know I can make a career out of it, I don't want to be stuck in one place for the rest of my life. I want to travel and meet different people. I want to learn about different cultures, learn different languages and interact with people in their native language. I want to enjoy life and actually live. I don't really know how to explain the concept of actually living. I think it's just... I don't want to be in an office all day. I want to live in warm places. I want to work in an environment where I get to stare up and see a blue sky, not a ceiling. I want to feel the sun on my head. I want to be able to take a deep breath and smell trees, not chemicals or air freshener or paper or dust or anything that resemble any of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment