Friday, December 2, 2011

I killed my knee...

yesterday at wrestling. According to one of the coaches, I probably tore the ligaments in my knee. No more skating, wrestling, walking or even sleeping without pain for who knows how long. I look at the whole practice and think of a whole bunch of things I could've done differently. I could've warmed up better. Or stopped wrestling the first time I felt pain in my knee. Or I could've stretched better. Or I could've just not gone to practice. Or I could've not wrestled a beast that wrestled in college. I'm bummed, but at least I really get to focus on all my homework and exams until the end of the semester! I guess there's always a good side to everything.

In other news...Justin Beiber was at Vans yesterday. When I was skating on Wednesday there was a camera crew setting up and I didn't know what it was for. Yesterday, I found out.

No comments:

Post a Comment