Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let's complain, shall we?

Today will be my second day of wrestling practice. Yesterday there was a match, so no practice. I went skating instead, which was a hard desicion. If you were in my brain, you'd be exhausted from listening to the whole, "Yes, I'll go. No, I dont wanna.," monolouge that went on for a whole hour before I sucked it up and went to vans.
I gotta tell you, I'm not really looking foward to practice. I am super sore. I don't want to move. I would say that this is the sorest my body has ever felt, but that would be a lie. Oh, and it's cold out. And I have a buttload (we're talkin J-LO status) of homework and laundry to do, and have to feed every living thing I'm responsible for and maybe even myself...if I have time.Talk about a quadruple + one whammy! I'm going to go, but only because I know once I'm there I'll be excited about it. Right now...not so much. Anyway, I'd love to stay and complain a little more, but I, unlike you guys, have stuff to do today (hope this doesn't kill my numbers). See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment